Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

Viva...las cheaters

Step away from the belt sir...

Okay....here's the deal.
I like Carl Edwards.
Sometimes, his "oh I'm just happy to be here" demeanor gets a little old but it doesn't strike me as fake. (ala Eskwatch Sadler)
And let's face facts, the guy is ripped and it's nice to have some athletic eye candy out there.

Those issues aside,...I still don't think NASCAR is stepping up as much as they could as far as race winners failing post-race inspection.
They're not consistant. Fair,...yeah, they're getting there but it seems as if they consider who the driver and the team is before dolling out their fines, suspensions, blah, blah, blah.
To me, if you fail post-race inspection..you don't win.
Take away the "trophy", take away the stat. To me, Carl has only won one race this year so far. But what do his stats say? Does it say two? If it does, it shouldn't.
I'm just glad they FINALLY took the 10 bonus points away.

On to another subject. Are there seriously that many Robby Gordon fans?!
People actually signed a petition for that idiot?
Wait,...ya know, I'll bet you anything they offered free bottles of Beam to get folks to do it.

Me and my co-hort met some dudes pimping his sponsors product two years ago and, I'll admit...they have cool gear. But everytime I wear the freebie t-shirt I got people ask me "Do you really like RObby Gordon?!?!" AHHHhhhh...I have to take a brillo-pad to his name. It's getting freakin embarrassing!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?