Saturday, February 09, 2008

 

They're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Thank God for DVR!
I had to work last night; while surfing the internet this morning I read the blurb about Tony and "Keebler" getting into it on the track last night. During PRACTICE of all things.

Needless to say I RAN to my TV and fast-forwarded through all the things I recorded off Speed Channel last night.
SWEET! I got it all on tape.

The NASCAR I've known and enjoyed (and missed) seems to be back.
Hopefully Brian "Vanilla Idiot" France will live up to his words and let the old-school style previal.

Granted, Keebler took a few liberties.
I'll say this though, Tony screwed up.
Maybe he got loose. Maybe he mis-judged the amount of room he had or when he should've let off...who can say. New car but a VERY experienced driver behind the wheel.
Still; that wreck was his fault.

BUT...Keebler...DAMN!
I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
And as wrong as it was, I enjoyed every second of it.
That's what I'd pay money to see.

I don't want to see guys get hurt.
I don't want to see fans get hurt.
But I admit it; I'm torn on this whole "use your car as a weapon" deal.
As much as it made me cringe...it equally entertained me.
And NASCAR is entertainment after all.

If this is a preview of what the season will be like...I'll be posting alot more than I did last year!

Comments:
yeah, whatever! lol
 
Why Keebler?

He's a punk I know that much

But why Keebler?
 
Good to see you back, and I hope you noticed that I never lost the faith and kept your link on my sidebar. Thank you for your comments
To answer your question, these were my top twelve picks at the beginning of last season:
Tony Stewart
Matt Kenseth
Kevin Harvick
Denny Hamlin
Jeff Gordon
Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Elliott Sadler
Scott Riggs
Kasey Kahne
Ricky Rudd
Jeff Burton
Clint Bowyer
I was seven of twelve, not much over 50% but I never claimed to be an expert.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?