Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Robby Gordon fan club quote of the year...

From tonights Inside Nextel Cup show:

"I would bet that I could get pretty much all the drivers to agree with me that Robby Gordon is a moron."
"I think NASCAR should suspend him indefinitely for being an idiot"
"Sometimes I don't do the smartest things but I'm not malicious"
"He's got a bad attitude and he runs over people consistantly"
- Michael Waltrip

"You can't fix stupid"- Scott Riggs via Ron White

We here at the SLB couldn't agree more with the statements above. Personally I think the only reason ANY of the drivers talk to the "other" Gordon is because they want to be the next in line to nail his sister.

While doing research I came across something that might explain the on-track issues the "driver" of the 7 car is having.



















Nahh...it's not his eyes, it's the fact that he's arrogant fool.
I just can't believe I wasted a blog post on his stupid ass!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?