Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

QUOTE OF THE YEAR (well, so far...)



I've been bashing the Roush dudes pretty routinely here but I will give them a tip of the hat when they deserve it. So here's the first tip..The Old Prune shows some spunk:

"In 1982 it was just a blast to race at Talladega, but in today's day and age it's hard to have fun when you know that the pin is out of the grenade. It's just a matter of time before it goes off."

Mark Martin, who finished 35th -- 88 laps down -- after being caught up in crash on Lap 9

Comments:
Your blog is great.
I will give you a "holler"
Was Mark Martin ticked or what?
I think the Cup driver's are good for the Busch races and push the latter to higher levels of performance, however I do not think they should be able to accrue points, win the Championship or be paid anything at all for it. If they want to drive just to drive then great.
I think the Busch Driver's deserve thier shots too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?