Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Bill Weber needs a haircut

I can't believe that I'm even infecting this blog with a picture of this idiot but the look on his face is about as pathetic as his driving was yesterday during the Bud Shootout. So it seemed appropriate.

Observations from the weekend:

Bill Weber needs a clip. Long hair is for country singers and guys under the age of 30. Hopefully he hasn't joined the Elliott Sadler school of bad grooming.

Kyle Busch is a monumental jackass. Here's the deal Shrub, get a freakin spotter and stop taking left-hand turns infront of the field. I don't care if your arm falls off from waving it because you want to pit...you don't come down like that. I wish Tony had punted your stupid ass up the track. (I'm sure he thought about it)

Nice work 31 team. Couldn't be happier to see Jeff Burton on the pole. Gives him something else to talk about other than when Ward will be driving again.

Sweet job 15 team. I have to admit it, I was beside myself seeing Paul Menard the quickest of the DEI cars in qualifying. Yeah, it probably won't mean much come Thursday or Sunday but it gave me something to smile about.

Thank you Michael Waltrip (did I just say that outloud) for helping Hermie Sadler out. Whatever you and RYR did helped secure him a spot for the 500 and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

What was up with Matt Kenseth's white car? That thing would've disappeared if the Shootout were run at night. Hmmm...maybe that was the idea?

Good for you Carl Edwards for speaking your mind when NASCAR said you had to serve a drive-through penalty. Crap call if you ask me and I've seen the tape three times. Just because they run it doesn't make a bad call right. Stand your ground kiddo.

And finally would someone PLEASE give the anthem singers a freaking time limit?!?!?!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?